||CAPE, Established by Government of Kerala
||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU)
Admission is made as per the rank obtained by eligible candidates in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala State. 60% of the seats in the Colleges under CAPE will be allotted by the CEE as per the reservation policy of the Government. So also, 35% of seats under Management quota under these institutions are also allotted by the CEE on merit basis and 5% N.R.I seat filled by CAPE on the basis of rank.
1. Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination, Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50 %marks in mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics put together are eligible for admission.
2. Candidates who have a diploma in Engineering awarded by the board of Technical Examinations or an Examination recognized equivalent thereto, by the state board of Technical Education after undergoing an institutional course of at least 3 years securing a minimum of 50% marks in the final diploma Examination are eligible for admission.
- The process of admission to the B.Tech courses under NRI quota offered in the Engineering Colleges under CAPE will be made by the Principals of concerned Engineering colleges under the supervision of the Director, CAPE for which a merit list will be prepared and published in each Institution from among the applications received from eligible candidates.
||Number of Seats
|Electronics and Communication
|Electrical and Electronics
Eligibility for admission to NRI
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
- No Entrance Test is required for getting admission to B.Tech course under NRI quota.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech course under NRI quota should be a Child/ Ward/Dependent of an NRI and should enclose a declaration obtained from the NRI who sponsor the applicant
Documents to be Submitted
- Employment certificate of the NRI.
- Relevant pages of the passport containing Visa details.
- Certificate issued by a Scheduled Bank stating that he/she is a Non Resident Indian holding NRI Account other than a Zero balance account.
Application Form and Fee
The application fee for B.Tech courses under NRI quota seats will be Rs.600/- which shall be remitted by Cash/ Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India in favour of the Principal, College of Engg. Vadakara.
Application Download Here